Where To Invest Your Firm’s Money Wisely On IT In 2021
- DON’T: Stop spending money on technology altogether.
- DO: Invest money in the RIGHT technology to build business resilience.
We all know the state of the world and the economy right now. It’s uncertain, to say the least. Leaders across all industries are tempted to scale technology spending back. And it’s not only technology spending – but marketing, staffing, almost all areas.
But here’s the thing…
You can’t simply stop spending money on technology unless it’s absolutely, positively necessary – like when something goes terribly wrong. Although we understand the temptation, it’s important to continue embracing technology to build business resilience. Ultimately, you need to spend money on the RIGHT technology to increase business resilience:
- Cloud-based applications that let your teamwork from home easily and securely when they need to.
- Virtual private network (VPN) technology that helps you connect to the network in a safe, private manner.
- Cloud-based business phone systems that let you make and receive calls from any location with an internet connection.
Let’s talk more about this. A 30-minute discussion could help you prosper throughout 2021, despite any economic uncertainty.
I’ve been working with law firms for many years simplifying their technologies while offering them the very best services & support. The model that I have created is based on the reality that IT sucks, and frankly, no one likes it. My experience tells me that this is especially true for law firms. In coming to that realization years ago I had to change the way I did business. Among many other services that we had to offer, in order to cater to law firms specifically, we had to become invisible and that’s exactly what we have accomplished.